Monday, April 19, 2010

Toast .. D ;

Alright so its 12:43 AM .
and tomorrow i have a really big geography test .

I HAVE NOT STUDIED AT ALL .
God bless me .

umm soo , i really dont know what i am gonna do tomorrow . D:
i am gonna be in soo much trouble .
this is soo stressful .
I mean , its not that i didnt have time to study .
I actually had like two days to finish my shit and prepare for the test .

AND the worst part is that ,
this time i cant blame this fault on somebody or something else .

I HATE IT WHEN I CANT BLAME SHIT ON SOMEONE ELSE .
LOOL , naw .

I am soo sleepy right now .
and when i am sleepy i dont even know half the things i say ... or even THINK .

soo , before i crack ..
G ' NIGHT <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LAADEEDAA !


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones