Saturday, April 17, 2010

Alrighttyy ...

Umm , so friday was such a great day .. NOT !
FIRST , my OVERLY evil math teacher decides to give us a quiz out of no where when theres like only 15 minutes left of class .
She is soo evil . She was going around the class , SMILING , saying " having fun ? " NO LIE . Wallahi .
 EWW . who does that .
I have met evil people but not as evil as her . I mean these kinda people are only in the movies right ?

SECOND .
second period , i had a science test .
HARDEST TEST EVER . EVER . AND EVER ..
like for shure i failed . My science teacher is sometimes soo b o r i n g ..
and she makes the class seem like I am in aome university and shit .
like woman . You need to chill your balls .
So yeahh , i probably failed . BUT I STILL LOVE SCIENCE . <3
nerd ? i know (:
hey , thats the only subject i like . besides music .


third period ,
GEOGRAPHY .
^ nuff said .
Teacher = creepiest of all .
students = I dont know what to say .. [ except some ]


fourth period WAS THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY DAY .
SOO GOOOD <3
i think i have a crush on the guy that was on the stage :$
he is my locker buddy .. i think ?
anyways , he is cute (:


Fifth period ,
we had a supply .
mr . peter was pretty strict .
But he seemed like a fair teacher unlike some other faggotrons . *cough cough* mr , moss .

^ i know .. i said faggotrons .

No comments:

Post a Comment

LAADEEDAA !


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones