Saturday, July 24, 2010

seriously sexy.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG .
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .

So yesterday ,
me and my friend beauty ray went to watch The Inception .
THANK GOODNESS WE DID <3
it was the most awesomest movie evevevevverr .

and today we went to zeeee library :)
and got shit loads of books
i doubt if i am gonna be able to finish before the due dates .
hopefully no one is after those books and that they let me renew them :) inshaAllah

IT WAS POURING WHILE I WAS COMING BACK . O_O
thank Allah that i had an umbrella .
Deep down , it felt so good to not get wet but walk in this beautiful rain at the same time .
wasnt those cold kinds , when you get a fever just 'cause of a droplet.
the water was warm . and happy .


Off to walmart to get my mommy :)
i dont care if anyone hates that store
'cause we all know that no one can .
I mean , that store has all the shit you need .

No comments:

Post a Comment

LAADEEDAA !


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones