Wednesday, June 23, 2010

todays earthshaking experience .

Today .
There was an earthquake for 10 seconds in my city .

Time : 1:41pm
I was sitting in front of my computaa .
Talking to abby and abie .
blaming shit on bacet .
ALL OF A SUDDEN .
everything starts to shake .
i quickly shut off the computaaa .
run to me brother .
and see him excited but scared at the same time .
my dadddy was in the washroom .
and he started saying ' lahaula wala kuata '
I WAS SOOOO SCARED .

My whole facebook newsfeed went crazy .
everyone was going all " OMGGG EARTHQUAKE , THE WORLD'S GONNA END "
God , like shuttup .

So anyways , 
right now i am talking to me friend beauty about the book that we are writing 
its pretty complicated 
I know i sound pretty gay 
but yeaaa 
atlest its a way i could spend part of my summmaa :_)




No comments:

Post a Comment

LAADEEDAA !


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones